Join John Hughes, former VP of IT Strategy of Cendant, as he co-hosts the CIO Executive Series Virtual Roundtable on December 15th from 10-11AM. John will discuss his new book Haunting the CEO and share his thoughts on the following.
- What will be the role of the CIO over the next 5 years?
- Are CIOs working themselves out of jobs?
- CIOs need the right IT management team to survive.
- Relevant CIOs need to be strategic business leaders not vendor managers.
- CIOs must learn the language of a leader – not geek-speak, but business-speak.
- The CEO and CIO dance – who leads?
- Is business IT alignment becoming extinct?
- CIOs must become strategic business leaders to survive.
Some recent CIO book reviews include:
“Haunting the CEO is a new spin on the classic business book, packaging important life lessons for today’s CIO into a first-person novel. Highly recommended!” ~ Gregory R. Simpson, CTO, GE
“Haunting the CEO is a book for new and seasoned CIOs. There are many real-life examples that can be applied quickly. In addition, it provides a roadmap for transforming the organization to help IT drive strategic growth and innovation.” ~ Raj Rawal, Senior VP and CIO, Burger King Corp.
Don’t miss this event – register now!