While at Blog World, I video interviewed representatives from:
Bulbstorm (Drive more meaningful and deeper ‘fan’ engagement with Facebook.)
Compendium (With Compendium’s Social Media solution, your marketing team is able to generate content from a LAN hosted interface and optimize company content for SEO, Facebook, and Twitter.)
Sysomos (Recently acquired by Marketwire, they provide business intelligence for social media.)
You may want to further investigate these companies for your social media management and security strategies. Social media is rapidily evolving – best to be prepared so take a look.
Cloud Email Solutions: Educational Virtual Roundtable
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 9am-10:30am
Special Guest: David Parris, IT Director for Southern Management Corporation (SMC). David will discuss how he made the decision to move SMC’s emails to the “Cloud.”
CIOs: You should attend if. . .
1. You are upgrading to Exchange 2010 in the next year
2. Exchange doesn’t help your business make money
3. You think Microsoft has a viable option
4. You are skeptical
5. Have concerns about email security, archiving, encryption
6. Have questions about design and architecture
7. Have questions about migration to off-premise solutions
Bill Murphy will facilitate the presentation and the corresponding Q&A session. The presentation will hit all the interest areas that CIO/ES members ask about!